Terms & Conditions of Salto’s online shop located in https://www.salto.bio/.
This Regulation lays down rules for making purchases in the online store provided by the seller at https://www.salto.bio
For Poland: The seller is SALTO Ewa Szlaska headquartered in Zielona Góra at ul. Francusla 15, with the entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish, having the NIP: 9291625234, REGON: 362064206
For Portugal: The seller is Frederico Moreira headquartered in Marco de Caneveses at Rua Maria Isabel Cyrne de Vasconcelos 18, with the entry in the Finances Department of the Republic of Portugal, having the NIP: 218102500
Contact the Seller: by calling +48 666 123 488 for Poland, or by calling +351 96 409 18 99, or use the e-mail address: email@example.com or by completing the form on page https://www.salto.bio/contact/
1. Shop online – online shop for selling available at: https://www.salto.bio
2. The Regulations – these regulations apply to Online Store
3. Eseller / Service Provider for Poland- SALTO Ewa Szlaska, ul. Francuska 15, 65-001 Zielona Gora, tel +48 666 123 488, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, which has an entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, NIP: 9291625234, REGON: 362064206
Eseller / Service Provider for Portugal – Frederico Moreira, Rua Maria Isabel Cyrne de Vasconcelos 18, 4630-220 Marco de Canaveses, tel +351 91 502 30 37, email: email@example.com, which has the entry in the Finances Department of the Republic of Portugal, having the NIP: 218102500
4. Consumer / Customer / Client – a natural person who uses services provided electronically by the Seller
5. Entrepreneur – a natural person running a business, legal person or entity without legal personality, which uses the services provided electronically by the Seller
6. The product – available online for mobile, which is the subject of the sales contract between the Customer and Reseller
7. The registration form – available in the store as an online form that allows the creation of Accounts
8. Account – marked individual name (login) and password provided by the client, a collection of resources in the ICT system vendors, in which data are collected from customer, including information about complex Procurement
9. Newsletter – electronic service, electronic distribution services provided by the Service Provider by e-mail service that allows all users of the recipients to automatically receive content from the Service Provider cyclical subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about products, news and promotions in the Online Shop
10. Order Form – available in the store online form that allows the submission of Orders
11. Order – the Customer’s constituting an offer of sale agreement with the Seller Product
12. The sales contract – a contract of sale of the Product within the meaning of the Civil Code (Dz. U. 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.), Signed or concluded via the Online Shop in English
13. Electronic Service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Client through the Online Store
14. Proof of purchase – a receipt, an invoice for taxpayers exempt from VAT or other document confirming the purchase of the Product
15. The law on consumer rights, Act – the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (OJ 2014 pos. 827 as amended.)
The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the customer who is also a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act of 20 May 2014. – Civil Code (OJ 2014 pos. 827 as amended.), conferred on him by mandatory provisions of law. In the case of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to those provisions.
1. These Regulations defines the rules for the use of the Internet Store available at https://www.salto.bio
2. Offering Vendors are cosmetic products – soaps.
3. By placing an order the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of the contract.
4. To order in this Online Shop familiarize yourself with these Rules and acceptance of its provisions during the Order.
5. Prices of goods in the store are expressed in zloty (zl) for Poland and euro (eur) for Portugal and rest of EU, and excludes VAT for Poland and include VAT for Portugal.
6. Commodity prices do not include shipping costs, which are included in a separate price list.
7. Product Price is binding upon an order by the Customer.
8. We reserve the right to introduce temporary reduction of prices of selected goods in their limited number (while stocks last) as part of their promotion or sale.
9. The Seller reserves the right to change prices at any time. The price change does not apply to orders placed by the customer before making changes.
10. Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the sale the Product(s) at any time. In the event of the withdrawal of products after placing the order by the Customer, the Seller will make every effort to inform the customer about the change in the Order.
11. All products offered in the store https://www.salto.bio are new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish and Portuguese markets and able to be sold in European Union.
12. Product lists are not from an online store offer to conclude an agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code, and are only an invitation to enter into a Purchase Agreement
13. As part of the technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Seller for the purpose of purchasing, customer must have an active e-mail account (e-mail) and a device connected to the Internet
14. The customer is obliged not to produce content prohibited by law, eg. The contents promote violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties
15. Whenever the regulations set out by sending correspondence by e-mail, the statement shall be deemed legally effective even if it was submitted without certified qualified electronic signature
1. To create an account, the Customer shall do a free registration.
2. Registration is not required to place an order in the Online Shop.
3. In order to register, giving the customer the real data, fill in all fields of the registration form provided by the Seller at the online store then sends the data through the press, located below the button “Register”.
4. During the registration form, the client establishes an individual password and has the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Regulations, accepting its contents by marking the appropriate box on the form.
5. After a completed registration form, the customer receives immediately by email to the email address provided by them in the registration form to confirm registration. Then, the confirmation of registration by using the resulting link into an agreement for the provision of services electronically conducting Customer Account is done. The customer gets access to his/her Customer Account and can make changes to the registration, or delete them by sending e-mail to remove your account to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Newsletter – Electronic Newsletter service is provided free of charge by an indefinite period. The Client has the ability, at any time and for any reason, unsubscribe from the newsletter (resignation of the newsletter) by sending the appropriate request to the Service Provider by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
§4 Placing Orders
1. Orders are accepted by the website / phone / e-mail.
2. Orders placed through the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
3. The customer may cancel the order by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of ordering.
4. The contract is effective if customer correctly fill out the order form and correctly give contact details including the exact address to which the product is to be sent and the phone number and e-mail.
5. In the event that the data is not complete, the Seller will contact the client. If contact with the customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the order.
6. Proof of purchase is attached to the consignment receipt or invoice (exempt from VAT for Poland), which is necessary in case of returns or complaints. Salto can’t issue VAT invoices for Poland.
7. When placing an order the Customer agrees to the placement of personal data in a database vendors online store and processed solely for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by customer and consent to the processing is necessary to fulfill the order by the Seller. The customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal by e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer is responsible for providing false personal information.
8. The customer has the option of storing their data through the system in order to facilitate the process of placing the next order. For this purpose, customer should provide the login and password needed to access his/her account. Login for it is given in his/her e-mail address. Password is a string determined by the client. Customer password is not known to the Seller.
9. When the Customer orders effectively, he will receive an automatic response from the Online Shop acknowledging the receipt of the Order.
10. Time of commencement of the contract coincides with the moment of the receiving of payments to the Seller’s bank account.
11. Customer may not cancel or withdraw the order that has already been sent.
§ 5 Payments
1. Available forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
- a) transfer – own payment to the bank account of the Seller.
Bank account number to deposit: 27 1020 5402 0000 0302 0350 5104 PKO Polish Bank – available for Poland
Bank account number to deposit: PT50 0023 0000 45480256820 94 Activo Bank – available for Portugal
In the transfer type: Please type the respective “Order No.” and add the number that will be sent in the mail confirming the order. This facilitates clear identification of the payment and order;
- b) payment – PAY PAL system. Please type the respective “Order No.” and add the number that will be sent in the mail confirming the order. This facilitates clear identification of the payment and order. The client using this form of payment accepted the conditions of PAY PAL.
- c) payment in cash by personal delivery contract can be done in the seller’s workshop.
2. Shipments abroad from Poland can only be paid by bank transfer. BIC (Swift): BPKOPLPW
Shipments abroad from Portugal can only be paid by bank transfer. BIC (Swift): ACTVPTPL
3. The customer is obligated to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement. In the case of non-payment in due time, the Seller shall notify the customer by Mail on a subsequent payment deadline and that withdraws from the Purchase Agreement if and to this date no payment was made. After the second time and non-payment, the seller will send you by E-Mail a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
§ 6 Shipping
1. The shipment of the ordered products is carried out by the store on the territory of the Polish and European Union countries. After determining the individual costs to those countries.
2. A consignment is sent up to 3 days. By this time does not include time to deliver the Goods by the Polish Post / courier service or by the Portuguese Post / courier service. Goods delivery time is from 1 to 3 days depending on the operator, in Poland or Portugal, and from 3 to 7 days to the rest of European Union.
3. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, shipping date is extended by the period between placing an order and the date the due amount in a bank account Store.
4. The ordered goods are delivered to the customer through the supplier at the address indicated on the order form.
7. The customer should check the consignment delivered in the presence of an employee of the Supplier. If any loss or damage to the shipment, the customer has the right to require the employee to write down the proper protocol Provider.
8. Seller joins the shipment of the ordered goods receipt or invoice (free of VAT) including the supplied goods.
9. There is a possibility of personal receipt of orders at the company headquarters in Poland, which is located at Zielona Gora, ul. Francuska 15, with an individual appointment, as service free of charge.
There is a possibility of personal receipt of orders at the company headquarters in Portugal, which is located at Marco de Canaveses, Rua Maria Isabel Cyrne de Vasconcelos 18, with an individual appointment, as service free of charge.
§ 7 Returns
1. The reimbursements are dealt with in accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. of 2014. Pos. 827)
2. A customer who has a contract may, within 14 days to withdraw from it without giving any reason and at no cost, except for the direct cost of returning things (Art. 34 paragraph. 2 in conjunction. From Art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014. consumer rights – according to Polish law). If the consumer has chosen a way to provide things other than the least expensive ordinary delivery offered by the trader, the trader is not obliged to refund the consumer incurring by him/her the extra costs (Art. 33 of the above Act).
3. Exemplary model withdrawal form is contained in Annex No. 2 to the existing Act of 30 May 2014. http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/DetailsServlet?id=WDU20140000827 about consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item number 827) of the Polish Republic. The form is not compulsory, is not a form of withdrawal, being enough to send e-mail with the declaration of withdrawal to the email address: email@example.com.
4. The deadline is 14 days and the deadline shall be counted from the date of delivery of goods. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry to the email address of the Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract of sale is considered void. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged.
6. Return of the purchased Goods should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days of the delivered items. Goods must be paid to the Seller’s address.
7. The right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement are not entitled to the customer, is a consumer in respect of contracts in which the Goods are the thing delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it were unsealed after delivery.
§ 8 Complaints-Warranty (Businesses – see § 9)
1. Complaints are dealt with in accordance with the Law of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 of the Polish Republic. (Journal of Laws No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.), As amended by the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. of 2014. pos. 827). The basis of the complaint is the responsibility of the Seller under the warranty.
2. The basis of the complaint is the responsibility of the Seller under the warranty for physical defect (legal). Physical defect lies in the inconsistency of product sold with the agreement. Legal flaw may consist in limiting the use or disposal of the product contained in the offer Shop arising from the decision or judgment of the competent authority.
3. The Seller is exempt from liability under warranty, if the customer knew about the defect at the time of things, especially in a situation when the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. For this purpose, the Customer should check whether or not the packaging is not damaged in transit. If the package shows signs of damage or if the tapes are broken should not accept the orders and in the presence of the shipping company draw up a protocol of damage and contact your dealer in order to clarify the situation. Checking the order acceptance is a prerequisite account of any customer complaints regarding damage or theft in transit.
4. In other cases, complaints can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com.
5. In a statement regarding the complaint Customer should indicate: information and circumstances regarding the subject of complaints, in particular the type and date of discrepancies / defects; Specify how to bring the product into compliance with the Agreement through the exchange of a product or statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and contact information of the complaining party.
6. In the course of customer complaints may: terminate the contract and demand a price reduction or refund, replace the product free from defects.
7. In the case of a complaint products should be returned to him intact (in undamaged packaging and no signs of use) and a receipt or invoice or a copy. Exchanges after accepting the complaint by the Seller within 14 days and within that period, then sending a new product or return the equivalent product in a manner corresponding payment made previously.
8. The customer is obliged to return the product being advertised at their own expense to the address of the Seller. Should the inquiry shipping costs are reimbursed. The costs to resend a new product shall be borne by the Seller.
9. Personal computer settings and especially the monitor customer that could cause distorted display of colors can not be the basis for the complaint.
10. Seller is not responsible for the fact that an online platform can be turned off temporarily, in particular due to maintenance work and will not be available for customers.
11. The seller is not liable for any damage resulting from failures and errors using software and hardware, and in particular in relation to technical faults on the Internet. In particular store does not accept any liability for damages that result from lack of access to the Internet or as a result of fault-free operation of the Internet, due to the use of software or hardware when using the website https://www.salto.bio and erroneous or defective performance of contractual benefits due technical problems with software and hardware or the Internet.
§ 9 Provisions relating to Entrepreneurs/Businesses
1. This section of the Rules and the provisions contained therein relate exclusively to the Customers and non-consumers.
2. In the case of customers not being consumers, the seller has the right to restrict the available methods of payment, including require prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the chosen method of payment by the Client and the fact Sale Agreement.
3. Customer has the right to lodge a complaint in the store especially in the case of the products supplied with technical defects, mechanical damage caused during transport or inconsistencies contents of the shipment to the Order. The deadline for filing a complaint is 3 days from the date of delivery. To meet the deadline is enough to send via e-mail notice before its expiry.
4. The buyer is obliged to send back the product being advertised at their own expense to the address of the Seller. Should the inquiry shipping costs be reimbursed. The costs to resend a new product shall be borne by the Seller.
5. The complaint will be dealt immediately, not later than within 14 days of its reception by https://www.salto.bio. If a claim is accepted the product will be exchanged for full value, and if it is no longer possible (for example due to inventory depletion), the Seller will offer to choose different products, and in the event of disagreement on another product, will return money received from the Client and issue a correction invoice. The customer has no right of return Goods without the agreement with the Seller.
6. Shop accepts full refunds quality and expired goods subject that does not accept phrases when overdue since it has been more than 30 days. Purchased and delivered goods are covered commodity that comes with a guarantee.
7. Seller is not responsible for the fact that an online platform can be turned off temporarily, in particular due to maintenance work and will not be available for customers.
8. The seller is not liable for any damage resulting from failures and errors using software and hardware, and in particular in relation to technical faults on the Internet. In particular store does not accept any liability for damages that result from lack of access to the Internet or as a result of fault-free operation of the Internet, due to the use of software or hardware when using the website https://www.salto.bio and erroneous or defective performance of contractual benefits due technical problems with software and hardware or the Internet.
9. Vendors entitled to terminate the Purchase Agreement concluded with the non-consumer customer within 14 calendar days of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement in this case may be effected without giving any reason and is not born of the Client is not a consumer any claims against the Seller.
10. In case the Customers not being consumers, Service Provider may terminate the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without indicating reasons by sending the Client appropriate statement.
11. Any dispute arising between the Re-seller / Service Provider and the Client / Service Recipient shall be subjected to non-consumer competent court for the seat Re-seller / Service Provider.
§ 10 Copyrights
1. All photographs, design, drawings, icons, descriptions and other information contained on pages seller are protected by copyright of Seller or others. Any copying, using them without the consent of the https://www.salto.bio or other authorised entity is prohibited.
2. The images described by the Seller of raw materials, their names and logos are the property of their respective manufacturers and are used by the store for informational purposes only.
§11 Final Provisions
1. The seller reserves the right to introduce restrictions on the use of the Online Store due to its technical service or maintenance work, the work on improving its functionality. At the same time Seller undertakes to make every effort that these breaks take place during the night and lasting as short as possible.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the Rules. Amendments shall enter into force when clearly indicated by the Seller, but not earlier than 7 days after their announcement. Orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments referred to in the preceding sentence will be implemented on the rules in force at the time of their submission.
3. Product Returns sent at the expense of the Seller or by COD will not be accepted.
5. Any dispute between the parties shall be settled amicably or in the presence of an independent and impartial mediator. However, in the absence of an amicable settlement of the dispute, including via mediation, the Court’s jurisdiction will be determined according to the rules generally applicable in the Polish Republic.
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations will apply the relevant provisions of Polish law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Dz. U. 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.) And the Act of May 30, 2014 year on consumer rights (OJ 2014 pos. 827) and other relevant. In matters not covered by these Regulations will apply the relevant provisions of Portuguese law for Portugal.
7. Regulations are applicable from 11.15.2015 year.